generally, " />
Telp : (+6221) 296 316 88
Facsimile : (+6221) 296 316 89
Email : email@example.com
What is the procedure for a company who wants to use a virtual office? Generally, you must apply for a business license first. As a guide material, here are the procedures you can follow, especially for companies with CV and PT status. You also need to know in advance the process of establishing the two business entities.
• Commanditaire Vennootschap (CV)
To establish a CV, you must follow the following steps:
1. Deed of establishment of CV, done in notary. There must be at least 2 founders, each of whom acts as an active ally and passive ally. Deed making is done by including photocopy of each founder.
2. Registration of the deed of establishment of CV to the court clerks.
3. Management of Corporate Domicile Certificate (SKDP). This letter is obtained from the local village or village. Filed with requirements such as photocopy of Land and Building Tax (PBB) and photocopy of proof of ownership of place of business or lease contract.
4. Creating a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) of a business entity. Can be done at the nearest tax office. When submitting NPWP, you will also be required to attach the Revenue Income Tax (VAT) of building lease as well as evidence of UN repayment.
5. Handling of Trading Business License (SIUP). Making a letter can be made to the local Trade Service. For small and medium enterprises, SIUP submission is sufficient to the city or regency office. Meanwhile, for SIUP large companies, conducted at the provincial level.
When submitting SIUP, you will be asked to attach some terms, namely:
• Business Place License (SITU) or Interruption License.
• Pas photo of company leader size 3 × 4.
6. Registration of Company Registration Certificate. This process can be implemented in the city or district level trade offices.
• Limited Liability Company (PT)
PT filing is more complex than CV. It because PT is a legal entity. Meanwhile, CV is not a legal entity. When setting up a PT, you can follow the following steps:
1. Submitting the name of PT
The filing of a name is made by a notary to check its availability. This stage is done through the Legal Administration System (Sisminbakum) owned by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (Kemenkumham). When filing a name, accompanied by:
• Photocopy of identity card of company founder and management.
• Photocopy of Family Card (KK) of the founders and management of the company.
2. Establishment of deed of establishment of PT
The making of deed is also done by notary. On the deed, written complete information about the company to be made. Starting from the name of the company, the field being executed, the list of names of the owners of capital, the amount of authorized capital, paid up capital, and corporate structure.
The business field of the company must also be adjusted to the Indonesian Standard Classification of Business Enterprises (KLBI). This classification is established for standardization of business management in the country. Each business field has its own code, which is contained in SIUP and TDP.
3. Making Certificate of Domicile of Company (SKDP)
SKDP is issued by the sub-district where the company is located. Upon submission of the SKDP, you will need to enclose several conditions, including copies of company deeds, photocopies of the United Nations, ID cards of directors, IMBs, and lease agreements and contracts.
4. Preparation of Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP)
Like CV, PT must also have its own NPWP. It can be done at the nearest tax office by attaching the following conditions:
• NPWP director of the company (make sure the NPWP directors do not have any arrears).
• Photocopy of identity card of director.
• Deed of establishment of PT.
5. Management of BPJS Employment
You should also do this step when setting up a PT. Arrangements can be done online faster and compact. When taking care of BPJS Employment, you must also attach SKDP and other permits.
6. Applying for SIUP
SIUP can be obtained in the company domicile area. For medium-sized SIUP, can be obtained at the district or city level. Meanwhile, for large SIUP, it should be administered at the provincial service level.
7. Submission of TDP
After all the process is passed, you can proceed to the next stage, which is registration company. This step can be done through industry, trade, cooperatives, and MSMEs at city or district level.
8. State Minutes of the Republic of Indonesia (BNRI)
Finally, the listed companies must be announced through BNRI. That way, a PT also officially has a legal entity legal.
Then, how does a business owner who uses a virtual office want to take care of PT or CV? For this one, you can refer to circular No. 06 / SE / 2016 dated January 29, 2016 Government of DKI Jakarta. Remember, most companies want to have an office in Jakarta.
In the circular letter, the required conditions are not much different from when filing a CV or a regular PT. Only, you need to attach the virtual office address along with the address of the real business location. The address of a real business location may be an office or residence.
In addition, please note that the business license for companies that use virtual office service duration for 1 year. The company is allowed to extend the permit. Note that no violations occurred during the operation of the company.
With such complete legal guarantees, a small entrepreneur can locate leased office space for secure virtual office facilities. Moreover, the use of virtual offices provides a guarantee of business expansion.
Read more :